CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

almost 30 weeks...

Yesterday and today have been a little hectic I had a holiday party at work and was totally unprepared. I was glad I got everything done I needed to. I had to buy a gift, bake a cake and not party related try a new potato soup recipe all between 6-9 yesterday. It was a little crazy matter of fact I need to go to the store but I am putting it off until tomorrow morning because I just want to veg. I am having tummy pains but the normal kind. The "tummy growing" kind. So, I deserve a rest :) I can tell I am growing a lot since my maternity pants are getting tighter. I need to get some photos but I have to find someone to take them. I think I will make my dad do it this weekend. 

Anywho, everything is good baby wise except the tummy issues. I have decided to take off next week after my Tuesday appointment just because well if the boss lets me anywho so that should be fun and relaxing. 

0 comments: