CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I know I am horrible at updating this...

I am officially 22 weeks as of Sunday. I have only felt her kick twice last week so I am still waiting for all the rest of it. The nausea meds are slowly (very slowly) going away but I can't quit them completely or I end up having to call the janitor at work to clean the bathroom and that is no fun!
I can't believe Halloween is almost here better yet that my 28th birthday is Wed....I did not notice until I wrote that..I am 2 years from the big 3-0...wow. At least I made my goal to be pregnant before I hit 28.  I don't feel like 30 is old anymore but the number looms so much bigger than it should :) I wonder how different things will be by then. I am sure they have to change a bit a new baby doesn't really keep things the same but I am excited for the future. I think that beyond midnight feedings and teething, etc this is a good path to be on and I know that we are ready for it.

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

Have you spoken with your OB about the lack of movement in the baby? Usually by 22 weeks the baby is moving pretty much on a regular basis, unless you're unsure as to what you are feeling/looking for. Maybe it's normal but I thought by 17 weeks it was blatently obvious that the baby would be moving around. Just something to think about! I'm sure it's nothing.