CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sooo Tired..

I haven't been sleeping very well the last few nights. Trying to get out of bed is probably the hardest thing i have to do all day. :) 
It doesn't help that as I try to wean myself off the zofran I start puking again. I think I am going to be one of those ladies who has to take it through her whole pregnancy which as long as it doesn't hurt the baby keep it coming. I would be glad to get rid of it but not at the risk of throwing up in the break room at work like I did Friday and yes they had to call the janitor it snuck up on me...
I thought I had my Twilight obsession under control since I finished the last book but then I went to Twilightmoms.com (Thanks Ashlea!) and feel like I have stopped breathing a couple of times. :) Dang I swear that series is like "crack for women". It probably wouldn't be so bad if the doctor allowed me to have some other romance in my life but alas illegal...ugh!
Anywho, good night all! I am hoping tonight I make it through a full night of sleep...well other than the getting up to pee of course.

0 comments: