CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aug 26:12 weeks 3 days

Sorry I have been MIA a couple days, it is harder to keep up when I am at home since we don't have a good computer chair and it is uncomforatble typing for too long. I will try to be better. The last two days were supposed to be for packing but I ended up sick both days. The first day it was cuz Doug made me take my prenatals... I know "but weren't you already taking them" I got a little off track because I somehow gained a phobia that I couldn't swallow pills and there by could not get them down. SO I was waiting for my new chewable prescription which hadn't come in yet. It wasn't a horribly long time but when Doug found out he was not appreciative and made me mash it up in applesauce, at least it showed me that those pills are contributing to my sickness cause I threw up the next morning and then I ran out of my anti nausea and thought I would go get them this morning and it wouldn't be an issue...after puking four times it was an issue. So, I know that those are very ingenious little pills and I love them. :) Anywho, my next drs appt is thursday my final checkup with them and then I am taking all my records for my new dr in IL. Both my old and new doctors told me not to trust them to send them over... o...k...whatever. Anywho, not much going on my brain is racing with everything that needs to be done and hoping above all that tomorrow I wake up feeling great and in the mood to take care of everything that needs to be done...ugh.

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

Ug. Chewable prenatals give me the worst heartburn EVER. I tried a sample that my doc gave me when I was pregnant with Aidan and it did not go over well.

If the chewables don't work out for you, talk to your doc about getting a new prenatal called Premisis RX. It's a prenatal vitamin that actually HELPS with the morning sickness. That's what I'm on. And I've only had to use my morning sickness pills a couple of times since. The only downfall is that most insurance companies won't fully cover them, so they're kind of pricey, but sooo worth it in the long run.

BTW -- tell Doug that the baby isn't going to come out lopsided or retarded if you don't take your vitamins. :oP Id' like to see any man swallow those horse pills everyday!!