CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aug 12: 10 weeks 3 days

It's back....ugh, nothing helped this morning I am back to throwing up hopefully, it wont last long. I am starting to wonder if my sinuses are helping to cause the problem. Last night I was all stuffed up and today I feel crappy and (tmi) I threw up green phlegm this morning which is not usual so another reason I think it could be somewhat sinus related. Either way I want to go home and watch girly romance movies. I thought this morning that strawberries might help since I have been enjoying them lately...nope they tasted rotten. So much for that idea! And on a sad note...still no Twinkie and I don't think I will be getting one today I want it to be on the good list not the "things I can never eat again" list.

0 comments: