CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Aug 11th. 10 weeks and 2 days

Well, I am hoping the morning sickness is gone for good. I feel pretty good and everyone says I am looking better so Yeah!! This morning I was a little queasy because I didn't start chewing gum or get anything in my stomach when I first woke up but I am ok. This weekend I was thrilled to be able to eat again. Sunday Doug took my car to work so I was stuck at home. I ate a whole carton of strawberries in one sitting and 2 hours later a whole bag of popcorn. If I don't eat something every two hours I get sick. I am trying to keep those snacks small but well I am going to have to keep trying. While I was sitting on my tush waiting for Doug to get home there was a twinkie on tv....and I couldn't go anywhere...I wanted one so bad. I even called Doug and was like bring me home a twinkie but they apparently don't sell twinkies at Target here...stupid PA. No Twinkies no snowballs what is wrong with this place :) Anywho, I am still on a quest for a twinkie I guess the longer I hold out the better it will be.

0 comments: