CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 19...7 weeks or in the 8th

So, I figure there are so few milestones in the first trimester that I might as well make sure I record all of them I had my first puke at 6:05pm ET today. I feel much better for now but I have to go eat something here soon. After the nap I took I felt pretty crappy but just chalked it up to heartburn and the need for food which I don't really find appealing. So, yeah I finally feel like I am part of the pregnancy crowd. Hopefully, The constant nausea I ahve been having will subside. It sounds odd but I can deal with random bouts of throwing up and then feeling good. I do not like the constant feeling of having to puke with no relief. So, I know it sounds completely stupid but hurray for my first puke. :) I am sure in a few days it probably wont be as exciting.

0 comments: