CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18...6 weeks 6 days

Yesterday was my first OB visit. I wrote a long blog about it and then blogger went down and ate my post which Doug said I should have copied before posting because this happens a lot. UGH!! So, let me try and recap it today and hopefully, it works. I took a half day from work yesterday since my visit was 8:40am. They actually got me in pretty quick which was amazing since in most drs offices I have to wait for at least a half hour on a good day. The doctor I seen was Dr. Mercurio. He was really nice and very calming. He talked to me about the septum saying that at this point I am still considered at risk because of it. He told us we are on a sex hold since that can cause bleeding but that is fine because Doug had already put me on hold for 9 months since he said that is just too weird for him "there is a baby in there". It is still too early to tell if the baby has implanted on the septum which would be bad or the uterus which would be good. So right now we are just waiting to see what the next ultrasound on Monday the 21st says.
Doug went with me to the appointment. I was surprised he actually went in and actually stayed in during the pap smear and breast exam. I will say that he was looking anywhere but in my direction but he exceeded my expectations. :)
After I went home, I had a little southern style chicken biscuit from McD's which was good until the last few bites which I gave to Doug. Then I started falling asleep so I decided I might as well take a nap before going to work. It is insane how tired I feel. Unfortunately, my car has no AC right now so I can't take a nap during lunch at work without suffocating myself. I am hoping I can get that fixed soon.

0 comments: