CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

6 weeks and 4 days-July 16th

Tomorrow is my first OB visit. I was told nothing interesting will happen at this one. They will take my med history, give me some pregnancy material to read, do a gyno exam and send me for some blood tests. Our next ultrasound is on Monday @ 7pm. I was glad they had something after work, I have 9 days of sick leave but I don't want to use them all up right now. Besides I would rather take one when I just really want to sleep all day because I know that day will come :)
Anywho, apparently this month the baby is supposed to be the size of a fava bean or blueberry. Mind you I have no idea what a fava bean is except that in Silence of the lambs Hannibal talked about eating someones liver with fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti...Ugh that made me nauseous! My husband always wants to know what it looks like in comparison to fruit he says that is easier to imagine. If only I could find a week by week fruit comparison chart...that would be interesting.

0 comments: