CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14th...ugh the nausea

The nausea has continued to get worse, still no vomiting which is fine with me. I am mood swinging like crazy though. Poor Doug, no matter what sometimes I am just grumpy that he is talking to me...I get so frustrated for no reason. I feel awful about it because he is being amazingly sweet and awesome. I just can't stop myself. Yesterday I started crying because I felt awful...nauseous, my bra is getting tighter, I had a headache and I a tummy ache. I asked for tylenol and he told me that I didn't need it and I got a little grumpy then began to cry because I felt crappy. He was very attentive, kept offering me crackers and other foods to try and settle my stomach but he said I should check with the doctor to make sure how much tylenol I am allowed to take. I spent the whole rest of the day slumming on the couch. I did get up and go to the store once but once I was out I felt sooooooo tired. I picked the closest store then went home. I saw a lot of movies on tv I thought about watching but skipped because I knew they would make me cry...Like Steel Magnolias was on twice and I figured that really wasn't a good idea...that movie is horribly sad even when I am not pregnant and emotional. I am trying not to feel sad about the situation. I know I am not going to feel good but I am very excited to be having a baby, a little petrified but excited. Now if only I could get back to IL...

0 comments: