CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15...6 weeks and 3 days

I had the worst time getting out of bed this morning. :) I was so comfortable. I was about 13 minutes late because I just couldn't get moving but that is alright no major deal. At least I made it right. I went downstairs to get something to eat and of course opted for a donut which tasted really good although I am only three bites in feeling a bit like I am going to yack and the donut smells awful all of a sudden but it still looks sooooo good, the worst part about the nausea is the not being able to finish the donut part. I really don't think this baby likes goodies...in which case, I wonder if it is truly mine :)
I do absolutely love anything in the fruit category. YUM!!! Yesterday I had kiwi and it was amazing. Now don't get me wrong I like kiwi but amazing is not normally what I would associate with it. Now if only I could feel that way about veggies too.

0 comments: