CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Full Term

We are starting week 38. I am actually feeling pretty good today although every now and then I notice the back pain or just discomfort. She is moving around a lot and today I got to do the plate on the tummy thing which made me laugh. Doug keeps telling Zatanna to come out already and blaming me for not having her yet. He is such a pain :) but it is cute. We settled on a middle name Caroline it is. We were debating between that and Coraline and Caroline just sounds better. "Zatanna Caroline Penny". I wanted to spell it Caraline but Doug was not having it. Oh well it is what it is. It does take two to make a baby I guess it is the same for naming her. 

This morning I did find that the house being dirty almost made me have a break down but now that it is semi clean I am good. Basically today I have eaten a bunch of pizza and chocolate... went to Walmart and cleaned. I am trying to get back into General Hospital so I have something to look forward to on  Tv during the day since usually it is a bunch of crap not that GH is great but I tend to get hooked easily and now that I have DVR if that is baby tending time I will jsut watch it when I can. 

Anywho, everything seems quiet but I guess that could change at any moment. 

0 comments: