CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Aug 18: 11weeks 2days

I feel a little queasy today but nothing like I did before. I think I may be getting a cold.
Doug and I had dinner at my boss John's house yesterday. It was a lot of fun. He had a full house since his mom, dad, sister and nephew had come by the previous day to visit plus John, his wife Ingrid and there three children Arianna, Nicholas and Darren. We had chicken parmesan which was really good but there was too much and I could not finish it. We took a bunch home and that will probably be dinner tonight. They are officially baby present number three. I keep forgetting to put the gift from Doug's grandma so I will add it below.

Gift #2 from Gma Penny -Tog jr. - a stuffed dog that is exactly like the one she got Doug as a baby.

Gift #3 from John, Ingrid, Arianna, Nicky and Darren- a gift card to Babies r us, 2 books-Good morning good night & a counting book, a bib and burp set that says "Sweet Pea" and a very cozy baby blanket that Doug said he may keep for himself.

0 comments: