CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oct 2nd, 2008 17 weeks and 5 days

So, Monday is the gender scan...well that isn't the reason for the scan but that is the part I am most interested in. Other than the healthy baby part.
Work is good but I get so tired lately. I may have to start going in at 9 rather than 8:30am if it continues to get worse. I am thinking it is just that I am getting over a cold right now that is causing it. so hopefully next week will be no issues. Other than that Im doing really well. I don't notice much baby wise which I hear is normal. I felt a little flutter about two weeks ago but nothing I noticed since...I am excited for the moving though! I have been getting more back and upper thigh pain I hear that is from where the baby decides to lay and that there is only more of that to come. Sometimes I feel like I am ninety or already waddling around and not near the full belly yet. I am surprisingly smaller than I expected but growing a little every day. I think I just don't realize the change since it seems so gradual.
The new house is great. Hopefully we will have a dining set this weekend and Doug and I need to make a final decision on a washer and dryer. Luckily, he is off this weekend. If I ahven't said it before I absolutely LOVE my kitchen!
Anywho, I am going to get off here. Later!

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

Oooh! Today's the day!!