CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sept 7th...14 weeks

Ugh, today I started spotting again. It didn't last long but I of course was highly concerned and the doctor told me to come in to check the heartbeat tomorrow. It is always nerveracking to have to wait to make sure everything is ok. You spend the whole day wishing there was a way you could hear it before the doctor that way you weren't racked with fear while they spend 5 minutes looking for it...Luckily, it was not heavy bleeding but I wish it hadn't shown up at all. Anywho, other than that everything is going good. I still need new clothes but that is not hard to get well besides trying all sorts of stuff on to and thinking "will this still fit me in two weeks"

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

I wouldn't be too worried. If it was really serious he would say "COME IN NOW!!" or tell you to get to the ER or whatever. Hopefully everything is okay though!!

And you should shop at Burlington Coat Factory in their maternity section. They have the cheapest jeans/work clothes I have seen so far AND they're affordable (like I think I paid $14 for one pair of jeans, $19 for another and like $7 for a pair of work pants) so if you grow out of them, you don't feel like you wasted a ton of money. :o)